Wednesday 8 July 2015

Traitors Gate - The Real Cast?






Traitors Gate is just around the corner for the live-shows. You can watch them at twitch.tv/traitors_gate so make sure you have that followed. If you also want to keep up with all of the socials @traitors_gate for Twitter and our Facebook group facebook.com/groups/traitorsgatehouse

Here's a first look at our first four unfortunate blackmailed souls. Always remember, trust no-one, question everything and keep your secrets close to your chest. Not everyone will tell the truth, perhaps not even here.

Remy Quinn


I was raised by beggars in the Foundations district of Auspar. When I saw an opportunity I grabbed it with both hands and now I'm working my way up in the "import / export" business. I'm still carving a name out for myself in the city but you'll always find me wearing my best suit, for the time when success is around the corner.



Riley Carrington

I grew up in a small village  near the bastion city of Jyrek called Jutte. It's well known for its crops and dry goods that are transported throughout the Steadfast. I was no farmers daughter however, music made my heart sing. I helped out where I could and when I had enough shins to by myself my theremin, Beatrice, we travelled to the capital to find our fortune.



Samuel Watkins

I was born in Qi but at an early age my parents sent me to study under the Aeon priests as I developed a natural talent for the Numenera. When my parents died, I left the priests and moved into my parents old home. The family funds which I had come to rely on slowly diminished and so I set up my own Numenera repair shop where I work happily to this day.



Kieren Kynd


I was orphaned as a child and raised by a small religious order in the name of one of the Gods of the Datasphere. I have no other blood relatives left  and so the world has now become my my family and my loved ones. I travel the Steadfast now, using my teachings I had learned as a child to give guidance to those who seek it.











I do not own the rights to any of the images used here..
All images are used as referential depictions


No comments:

Post a Comment